This policy provides guidelines for the reimbursement of approved travel expenses incurred for official college business.
For questions regarding travel, please contact Carolyn Jutkiewicz at (609) 771-2577 or Jutkiewi@tcnj.edu. You can also contact other members of the Procurement Office for assistance; Anup Kapur or Kristine D’Apolito.
- Concur Travel & Expenses System – Concur is the world’s leading provider of integrated travel and expense management services and solutions. With Concur the College has the ability to manage the request and approval process, book actual travel arrangements and submit expense reports for reimbursement all in one place. The system provides an easy to use experience which will guide employees to make in policy travel decisions, gain transparency into travel spending and support travelers during their trips.
- Concur Project Updates (User Acceptance Testing Presentation)
- New Travel Web Site (Under Construction)
New Travel Management
Travel Policy and Procedures (updated)
- Policy (Approved July 10, 2018)
- Planning a Trip
- Vehicles/Rentals (Updated with Enterprise/National Account)
- Guidelines for Entertainment, Meals & Refreshments
- Reimbursable Expenses/Rates
- Reimbursement for Airport Transportation, Parking, Tolls and Mileage
- Local Hotels for University business
- Spring Hill Suites or Courtyard Ewing Princeton
- Element by Westin Ewing Princeton, call (609) 671-0050
- Extended Stay America Princeton